Lewitt DTP 340 TT N634N
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone at a Glance:
- This mic's ready for any session or live show
- Stage or studio, there's a Lewitt mic that's perfect for the job
This mic's ready for any session or live show
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT is buit tough for any situation. With it's versatile supercardioid polar pattern you can mic toms, snares, and other percussion with excellent rejection of other instruments. The rugged steel mesh grille and die-cast body are built to take the abuse of touring and drummers. The Lewitt DTP 340 TT's ready for any session or live show.
Stage or studio, there's a Lewitt mic that's perfect for the job
Since the fall of 2009, Lewitt microphones have made their way onto some of the biggest stages across Europe and America. Combining exceptional clarity and forward-thinking technical innovation at remarkably accessible price point, these wonderful mics more than rival long-standing industry standards. What's more, the selection runs the gamut from robust dynamic handheld models to top-notch studio condensers. Whether you're looking for something for your next gig or your next recording session, a Lewitt microphone from Sweetwater is an excellent choice.
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone Features:
- An affordable drum and percussion microphone with supercardioid pattern
- High level of gain before feedback
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Work great on all types of percussion
- Designed for live and studio use